Online Puppy Training
Are you looking for an online puppy training option? Online puppy preschool is for puppies who are 8 to 14 weeks old. It’s just like our superior puppy preschool program that was conducted in person, tweaked for online delivery.
Perfect in a pandemic, for remote and regional learners, or even the city folk who just don’t have a professionally run preschool near them.
With 4 virtual puppy course options to choose from you’re bound to find a course type to suit your schedule, ability and budget.
Start Sooner, Stress Less
Time is of the essence. You need to start a socialisation program before 12 weeks of age. Your puppies socialisation window closes at 12 to 16 weeks old!
Why take an online puppy training course?
· Understand what socialisation actually is. It’s more than puppy-to-puppy play
· Develop the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively socialise your puppy
· Supportive learning environment
· Receive up to date information on puppy raising, training and behaviour
· Join in live online and see other people and puppies and learn from each other. Keep yourself accountable. Get feedback and coaching on training*
· Ask questions from a real behaviour expert, don’t waste time on google*
· Train more faster and more effectively than doing it alone
· Learn about dog behaviour and body language to understand your puppy better
· Learn about normal puppy behaviour and how to prevent nuisance problems
· Completely covid-safe and parvo-safe!!
*Premier & Elite / Turbocharged Training courses
Are you a busy pet guardian who wants to take the guesswork out of puppy raising and training?
Why waste your time on google when all of the hard work has been done for you? Proven results are just a click away.
What You Get In Our Online Puppy Preschool
You will learn how to train your puppy to:
- Respond to their name
- Give attention to you
- Lie Down
- Go to a place/mat (great for settle!)
- Begin to walk nicely on a leash
You can also get all of your problem prevention and solving questions answered. I can teach you about toilet training, nipping, jumping up, digging, barking, chewing etc
I’ll also will share with you the secrets about how dogs learn – so we know how best to train them and get them to do the things that we want, or stop them doing the things we do not want them to. And will also teach you how dogs communicate so you can start listening to your dog and understanding them.
And we’ll have some fun socialising our puppies to novel sights, sounds, objects, people etc.
- 4 different course options to choose from
- Courses go for up to 5 weeks
- Each week there is a new theme, new socialisation topic, problem prevention topic and obedience manners training
- Access to the online learning portal for 10 weeks so you can stay on top of your training for longer at a time that’s convenient to you
Online Puppy Preschool Options
- *Easy to follow video instructions and helpful written handouts. 10 weeks access to the course portal.
- *Obedience cues
- *Problem prevention & solving
- *Socialisation theme & ideas
- *Dog communication
- *Optional quizzes and suggested homework
- *1 lesson is released each week
- Everything in basic, plus:
- *Group discussion board. Submit photos & videos for fun and sharing
- *Access to Submit weekly socialisation
video for homework, feedback & coaching
- *1 private 45 min zoom call
- Basic and Standard Plus:
- *Immediate access to all lessons and all course material – for 12 weeks total
- *1 hour Live zoom video group class coaching – practice obedience and socialisation skills from one of the weekly lessons
- *45 minute private zoom lesson. One to one on the topics most important to you.
- The turbocharged training live online**
** this class is only live online in lockdowns.
- *Best for those living in Sydney. Face-to-face classes for socialisation catch up in Hebersham as soon as restrictions ease.
*5 live online group lessons. Access to a real person for expert advice & coaching.
*Priority personal e-mail support
How will my puppy play with others?
I hear you ask, “Why would I do an online puppy training class when my puppy can’t see others?”
One of the myths or misconceptions about puppy preschool is that it is a play group. A free-for-all where puppies play in a no-rules mosh-pit.
THIS IS FALSE! The primary objective of puppy preschool is to provide a safe location for puppies who have not been fully vaccinated yet. So that their guardians (that’s you, pet parents) can be given instruction on how to safely socialise your puppy to objects, surfaces, sounds, sights, other people and animals. Thereby developing a calm, happy puppy who shows no fear or aggression issues as an adult.
In fact one of the common problems I get asked to help with is for 4 to 6 month old puppies. The puppy is now reactive to the other dogs. Why? They had a terrible time at a poorly run puppy preschool. Their puppy was harassed in free-for-all play. They learnt that other puppies weren’t fun and not to be trusted.
This might blow your mind – your puppy doesn’t have to play with another puppy to have a positive socialisation experience.
We’ll show you the secret simple technique to get your puppy to love being near other dogs – even when you can’t touch them.
So, even though we’re online we can still teach you how to properly greet a dog, what is good play, and how to socialise with other dogs, animals, people etc