LickiMat Soother, Playdate & Buddy Styles
LickiMat are a great enrichment item for your dog. You can use them to dispense your dogs normal food, it can help slow down eating. You might also make a nice treat for your dog. They can be used for quiet alone time. Lickimats are an easy way to distract your dog and help create positive emotional responses to body handling, grooming and vet visits. I’ve found them to be most useful for settle dogs down during thunderstorms and fireworks.
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet
- Promotes calm behaviour
- Makes small tasty treats last longer
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Collect the different styles and your dog will have fun discovering different textures
- Food grade TPR rubber, non-toxic, microwave proof, freezer friendly
- All mats are 20cm by 20cm
LickiMat Soother: Ideal for runny foods e.g. yoghurt, peanut butter, cream cheese, wet tinned dog food, biscuits soaked in water, sardines in springwater. Moosh it between the ‘spikes’
LickiMat Playdate: Ideal for chunkier foods e.g. meat or fish.
LickiMat Buddy: ideal for thick sticky treats by peanut butter, squeezy cheese, or soggy biscuits
Check the manufacturer’s page for more information