Kindy is Puppy Training for older puppies 15 weeks to 24 weeks old
Puppy Training specifically designed for puppies who are 15 weeks to 24 weeks old who may have missed going to puppy preschool for various reasons. It’s not too late to get the training, help and support you need so that your puppy can grow up to be a happy well-adjusted adult and much loved member of the family.
Kindy puppy is also great if you didn’t get to attend the best puppy preschool with Miss Behaviour Dog Training Services, and are still having issues with your puppy.
What will you learn?
Prepare your puppy for a lifetime at your side. Help them reach their full potential.
At the end of the course you will be able to understand how:
- Dogs learn
- Dogs communicate
- To safely socialise your puppy
- Problem solve and prevent problems
- Teach basic obedience behaviours
What can I teach my dog?
Teach basic obedience behaviours
Behaviours you will learn include:
- The start of leash manners
- Go to mat/place
- Handling for grooming and vet visits
Deal with common problems
Get help with all of the usual annoying puppy stuff! Knowing what to do is half the battle. Get up to date proven methods for resolving these issues.
- toilet training
- pulling on leash and more.
Your puppy is growing up so fast and will be full size before you know it. Don’t leave naughty behaviours unresolved – they won’t grow out of it!
What do you get?
You will receive a hands free treat training bag, and a training clicker.
Our online learning platform contains all of your helpful handouts, written instructions and videos. You have access to the online learning for 10 weeks.
You get 5 consecutive weeks of lessons:
1 x online introduction lesson
4 x 1 hour in person coaching with your puppies
Who can come to Kindy class?
- Puppies who are 15 to 24 weeks
- Who have had at least 2 vaccinations and health check by your vet
- Puppies that can be within 5 metres of another dog or person (if your puppy barks, or tries to run away they might be too scared for class just yet and I recommend private training instead. Contact me first if you are unsure.)
- Max 4 persons per dog to comply with social distancing. Children under 12 should be supervised by an additional adult.
Training can be conducted indoors or outdoors. Your puppy should be allowed to walk on grass and concrete. Consult with your vet about your dogs health and immunity status before starting.
When, where, how much?
- Saturday mornings 8.55am
- Hebersham Scout Hall
Classes are open enrolment – this means that you can start anytime the class is offered subject to class capacity.
Learn from a Canine Behaviour Expert – I’m a professional, qualified, force free trainer. I can’t wait to see you and your puppies in class 🙂
Don’t Delay – Book Today
We’ve temporarily moved from St Clair to Hebersham. Classes are still on Saturday mornings.
The class beginning 31/10/20 is now at capacity. The next class available will be 21/11/20 *please note change in class time*
You may be interested in our post on payment plans
Check our our events facebook page